WNJ has a vacancy for a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with strong practice experience to join our growing team of forward-thinking professionals.
This is a chance to join a leading, well-established and independent firm of chartered accountants with a wide portfolio of clients in all sectors of business.
At WNJ we pride ourselves on the quality of our advice and on our proactive, personal approach to meeting all our clients’ financial and business requirements.
Our client profile ranges from multi-million-pound turnover public limited companies and substantial family-controlled businesses to charities, professional practices, partnerships, sole traders and high net worth individuals.
This is a vacancy for a well-rounded Senior Accountant looking for career development. You must able to work on your own initiative and be eager to take on responsibilities.
The post is based in our office in Preston, Lancashire.
• Be responsible for accounts preparation for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders
• Prepare management accounts, VAT returns and financial forecasts
• Need a rounded knowledge of all areas of taxation
• Be able to complete a set of accounts from client records to completion
• Discuss and resolve accounts queries with clients
• Prepare accounts files to high standard for partner/associate review
• Review work prepared by juniors and other team members
What we are looking for:
• Strong practice experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Good technical knowledge
• The ability to manage juniors and work on their development
• Experience with accounts software, including IRIS, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
• Audit experience is not essential
Please send your contact details and a full CV to Christine Garner: